Welcome to An Elegant Affair's blog! We are full service wedding and event planning company. We love weddings, and we love to share ideas about them! Please feel free to comment on our blogs!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?


Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year! As a child growing up in New Orleans, we spent Thanksgiving with extended family (including grandparents and great-grandparents), enjoying the wonderful delicacies that family members prepared (I missed my Granny's Cheese Straws this time of year). At the dinner table, we would share with one another what we were grateful for.

So I ask you....what are you thankful for? Even if 2010 did not turn out quite the way you wanted it to, I KNOW that you can name at least one thing that you are grateful for. If nothing else, be thankful that you have eyesight to be able to read this email! :-)

Have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment